Author Topic: Vehicle_Pod_racer  (Read 10484 times)

Then stop releasing this stuff and start learning to make things better without the guise of "im a begunar." Honestly, just stop making add-ons.

Then stop releasing this stuff and start learning to make things better without the guise of "im a begunar." Honestly, just stop making add-ons.
you know if your just gonna flame me then please leave

you know what? im going to flatshade it now and make it paintable

you know what? im going to flatshade it now and make it paint-able
Wut? It was not even paint-able? God, the flatshaiding is obvious but not having a paint-able vehicle is basically modding Self Delete there. To the first of the double posting hump of crap. No, I will not cease because you will not quit making this crap and spamming up the forums. Which I remember were once clean and renewed. That is till people like you came and put this crap on it.

Wut? It was not even paint-able? God, the flatshaiding is obvious but not having a paint-able vehicle is basically modding Self Delete there. To the first of the double posting hump of crap. No, I will not cease because you will not quit making this crap and spamming up the forums. Which I remember were once clean and renewed. That is till people like you came and put this crap on it.
im a beginner remember? Masterlegodude just told me how to make it paint-able LOCKED UNTILL FIX