Author Topic: The Odyssey: Comic Edition (Update: Page 3)  (Read 4205 times)

This. Is. Not actually Sparta.

If you haven't seen/read The Odyssey, you may not enjoy this as much.

A year ago, while in my boring History class, my friend wrote the plan for this comic on notebook paper. He later drew it out, but, sadly, he's not really the greatest artist. So, I redrew it shortly after. Then, this school year, I redid my redraw. Now, I'm redrawing my second redo on my tablet. As of now, I'm only posting my rough drafts. I also want to clarify that I didn't create this. If you have any problems with this, too bad! :D As I draw them, I will post them here. I'll color them at some later time. This is a special comic from what my friend and I call "The Comic Collection".

So, without further ado, here's the three pages I have so far.

Tell me what you think. Remember, I'm going to clean them up at some point.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 07:10:59 PM by Regulith »

Ha ha, these are hilarious.

I like. I think the First one could do without the last panel though.  Maybe use that one to start up the second. Or In a comic thats later later, so you could make some comics with the Trojan War.

It's actually not usually the last panel on that page. I might change it to something else though.

I'm reading this in Advanced LA.... kill me

I like the second one.

Hated the book, love the comic. Very nice.

I don't know if you did this on purpose but I love where he says "Land hoe" after he sees the chick. :3

I don't know if you did this on purpose but I love where he says "Land hoe" after he sees the chick. :3

Yep, purposeful.

Circe!
We watched the Odyssey Freshman year, and my teach skipped their "scene" together D':