Author Topic: Skeletal Sword and Shield  (Read 2880 times)

If you want to see the original size, click here.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 05:38:53 PM by Azerath »

Good Stuff

I like the Sword better though.  Looks like more time went into it, and its sharp looking.
The bones on the shield look seperate from the actual shield, like its not connected as one or they would fall or break off if I slammed it on an Orc head or something like that

Pretty good drawings.

I like it 'sept one thing. The sword's hilt. Ouch?

I like it 'sept one thing. The sword's hilt. Ouch?
The handle is not a blade.
Good Stuff

I like the Sword better though.  Looks like more time went into it, and its sharp looking.
The bones on the shield look seperate from the actual shield, like its not connected as one or they would fall or break off if I slammed it on an Orc head or something like that

Pretty good drawings.
The spine is suppose to connect with the skull, and the ribs connect to the back of the spikes. The skull holds horns which hold the bones and and spikes.

The handle is not a blade.The spine is suppose to connect with the skull, and the ribs connect to the back of the spikes. The skull holds horns which hold the bones and and spikes.
I think he means it would hurt to hold it.  Like its not molded for the hand

The handle is not a blade.

But still, it looks kinda awkward if you tried to hold it :s

It's supposed to be like a bastard sword. The space between the horns that curl around it are for 2 fingers each. With huge steel gauntlets on, it wouldn't really make any comfort difference.

Cool stuff you got there.

Make that out of animal bones and sell it on ebay = Profit?

Ha. Nice idea, but probably waste more money making it then trying to sell it.

Nah, I bet someone would actually buy it.

Nah, I bet someone would actually buy it.
Yeah, but I don't think it would be too enjoyable for me. x.x