Poll

do you feel sorry for me?

*crys* i'm so sorry, i love you Nightmare Duckie!
2 (4.7%)
that really sucks dude
4 (9.3%)
bummer...
0 (0%)
eh...
3 (7%)
cool story bro
20 (46.5%)
I HATE YOU!!!!!
7 (16.3%)
(\(^_^)/)
7 (16.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: 11 pages of work  (Read 1176 times)

i have to do four 2 page stories, highlight 1 more page of crap, then make a comic, D: i hates my social studies!!!!!! sooo yeah...........

Discus

Edit: i'm in 7th grade
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 03:49:30 PM by Nightmare-Duckie »

Oh come on. We have CBA, we just had finals a couple days ago, we have essays, we had a quiz, we had to draw pictures, ect.
You just don't get the work started soon enough? :)

maybe i should just get or pretend to be sick, its freezing and raining like hell here :)

Edit: i got bored and found out that this is the last readable off topic post
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=47987.0
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 11:35:22 PM by Nightmare-Duckie »

Why is the bump all colorful?

I don't think I could write a 2 page story... its just way to short. I would end up with a 6 pager, and have to figure out what to cut out after.

My outline alone would be 2 pages typed.
If its required to not be much onger then 2 pages it could be hard, but if the teacher is settin that as a min, then easy cake.

If I could write 5 pages about how putting sugar on cereal is good and getting a B+ from it, you can do it.

"Not only does the sugar give you a boost of energy, but it makes those nasty ass cornflakes taste good!"

If you have loads of work to do, why don't you do it instead of BAAWWW'ing about it?

i have to do four 2 page stories, highlight 1 more page of crap, then make a comic, D: i hates my social studies!!!!!! sooo yeah...........

Edit: i'm in 7th grade
What? Thats not that hard dude.