Author Topic: Do the cops hate mexicans or what?  (Read 2070 times)

I read this a couple of weeks ago outta the Sunday paper.  I wasnt just referring to Hispanics, but Immigrants in general.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/magazine/chi-mxa0118magazinepolespg8-14jan18,0,2371060.story
Watched that last year, it was pretty good.  Their ghettos are funny.
Trust me, they have ghettos like we do. Moore never hit the town of Scarborough.

I hate Mexicans (even the legal ones) who don't give a stuff of their time to learn English. And believe me thats 49.9% of Mexicans in Arizona. 21.1% have their accent forget it all up, and the remaining equivilant are bastards who speak Spanish and English fluently, and act like they are jesus.

And yeah, I have to admit that the cops HATE Mexicans down here in the Grand Canyon State.

America has no official languages. Mexicans don't have to learn english.

I hate Mexicans (even the legal ones) who don't give a stuff of their time to learn English. And believe me thats 49.9% of Mexicans in Arizona. 21.1% have their accent forget it all up, and the remaining equivilant are bastards who speak Spanish and English fluently, and act like they are jesus.

And yeah, I have to admit that the cops HATE Mexicans down here in the Grand Canyon State.

Hey, Christopher. Do you know any native languages?

Everyone hates Mexicans.

/thread

Dont be a douche.  Its not like you know and have met every single Mexican there is.

Everyone hates Mexicans.

/thread
Dont be a douche.  You represent no one but yourself.

America has no official languages. Mexicans don't have to learn english.
Yup.  About the official language part anyway.  Even though they don't HAVE to learn English, they should.  Any immigrant who plans on staying should learn the local language.

About the official language part anyway.  Even though they don't HAVE to learn English, they should.  Any immigrant who plans on staying should learn the local language.

QFT also Spenny not a douche :C

What a great thread of ignorant nativists.

QFT also Spenny not a douche :C
I didnt say he was.  I said dont be one.