Author Topic: Stupid loving adults in real life.  (Read 4220 times)

You shouldn't have been richarding around. Maybe you should have just apologized and left without being a douche.
I did apologize sevreal times actully he didn't care his top priority was to send me and my friends to jail.

It's pretty obvious that you didn't apologize and weren't polite.

You're a little punk ass brat.

I don't see how little kids can treat adults like this.

There's not that many crazy people for you to pick one fence to climb on or w/e and it happens to be the paranoid one's fence.

Sounds like he accused you of stealing, you yelled back in disgust instead of explaining what you were really doing, then it just escalated because you don't know how to handle problems.

I've experienced alot of stuff in my days but this is just handicapped...

Today was a normal day I get up go to school get through all my classes and once I get out I hang out 3 friends after school Jeff, Chase, and Robert. so Chase was grounded today. So Jeff Robert and I walk over near this neighborhood entrance and Robert throws rocks at me so I got a few rocks and chucked them at him and I walk on this ledge like thing where it has the entrance name 'Seirra Hills' and im standing on it (not on top of the wall) on the other side is a guys backyard, so im climbing I almost fall back so I put my hands over and I hear a scream.

And you say the adults are stupid?

Im locking you people don't understand the situation clearly and this was yesterday, Forget and move on.