Author Topic: IF you hate city rp's,post here.  (Read 2879 times)

You are all just really mad because you don't know how to buy a gun or build.
Shut the hell up.
You own the Maruchannel CityRP :)

Looks like Fanta has learned how to make giant text.

Oh hey, I've seen you around.

Anyways, Fanta has got a lot to learn before he should be allowed to speak.
Or make giant text.

Shut the hell up.
You Posted, and you can't 'Un-post.'
Welcome to the Club.

Shut the hell up.
Thats what a loving tutorial is supposed to do, right?
And a help guide in the server, too, right?

Then why, do I ask, is there like a loving clusterforget of commands to figure out how to play CityRP?
^help jobs
^help weapons
^help jail
^help (job name)
^buy
^sell
^kill
^carrotSelf

I hate them all, but one, which actually seems to work very well and even has business competition and a decent police force along with a balanced level of crime that keep the cigarettegets at bay.
iban's right- Metropolis Rp?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:09:39 PM by kmfi22 »

cityRP i dont know where to download it >:( if you can give me a link just send me a message plz if you have a link plus to much killing in cityRP severs but i wont a link cuse i want it :( well any way 0_o no no cookie monster :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: hill eat my cookies noooooo :cookieMonster: dam it cookie monster you ate my cookies D:

cityRP i dont know where to download it >:( if you can give me a link just send me a message plz if you have a link plus to much killing in cityRP severs but i wont a link cuse i want it :( well any way 0_o no no cookie monster :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie: hill eat my cookies noooooo :cookieMonster: dam it cookie monster you ate my cookies D:
By the look at that post, I'm definitely not giving you my edit anything.

CityRPs suck, but when people like me make our systems from scratch they seem much easier. We don't do coding. We use good old cashmod.

Ever been to the Maruchannel CityRP? I had a noob hunt me down and steal my money before I could see where I was.