Author Topic: Language telephone.  (Read 3727 times)

Original
Half-Life: Full-life Consequences
John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.
John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said "its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences" so he had to go.
John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.
The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said "its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys".
John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.
"I cant give you my lisense officer" John Freeman said
"Why not?" said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.
"Because you are headcrab zombie" so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking "my brother is in trouble there" and went faster.

Translated
Half-life: Full Life Consequences
John Freeman, of Gordon Freeman's brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. Do you have an e-mail message from his brother, who said that the foreigners and the monsters were attacking his place and aksed him to help what happened.
John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to the roof of the building, where he continued his motorcycle and normal people, because he was near his office in the lab coat. John Freeman is in his motorcycle and said that "the time for me at the height of my name and face full life consequences" for which he is to go.
John Freeman, with the construction of the ramp and a backflip and landed. We drive on the road and made sure there are no zombies around because they ddint weapons.
The contrysides were nice and the plants and the birds singing and the sun was almost at the top of the sky. Has the mood of John Freeman's search for his brother where he was. John Freeman, he looked around the field and said, "is a good day to do what needs to be done to help me and my brother to defeat the enemy."
John Freeman, came too late for what he had to very quickly. Hidden in a patrol in the vicinity when John Freeman went to the police came and wished him a ticket. John Freeman saw the first monster because the police was in possession and Headcrab.
"I can not use my license," said John Freeman
"Why not?" said the Ofice Headcrab back to John Freeman.
"Because you Headcrab Zombie" by John Freeman Ofice shot in the head and went from thinking "My brother is a problem," and went faster.

Original
Bump for the lols.

Translated
The attack to lols.
Credit to Miga for the line.

First I typed this (wierd) story: Once upon a time, Mike the parrot went to the shop to get a piece of pie. He took 5 dollars from the shelf. He was almost in the shop when he dropped the money. It blew up in a tree.

I translated it back and forth. It became: Once, Mike's a parrot in the shop to get a piece of pie left. He took the $ 5 from the cupboard. That in the shop about the money when he was dropped. It blew in a tree.

Original
One day, Phillip went to the store. He looked down all of the aisles and couldn't find what he needed. Then, in the last one, he found a potato. He needed a potato! The End.

Translated
One day, Philip went into the business. He looked at all the courses and could not find what he needs. Then, finally, he found a potato. He had a potato! Sometime.

Original
One day, I woke up.
When I was awake, I put socks on my feet.
Then I went downstairs.
I then turned on the playstation 3 and started playing.
In the afternoon, I stopped gaming and went to bed.

Translated
I informed became to the 1- ohm.
When I checks I will arouse, I established I will relocate in the noses edges of the breaches of the feet of my, I agree during on building.
And inside to begin to play, open playstation 3.
Itself in afterward noon intercepted fact that fact, then you sovar with yourselves.

What's ''sovar'' D:

Space; The final frontier.
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise
It's continuing mission:
To explore strange new worlds
To seek out new life and new civilizations
To boldly go where no man has gone before.

Cosmos; Final boundary.
These voyages of the enterprise Of it' the ship of star;
flight s continuing:
To investigate strange new peaces
to search for outside new life and new civilizations
boldly to go where no person went earlier.

God dammit Russia. lol

Lol'd

Nice bump! You had to be all the way back on around page 32 to see this topic.

I am dead in the Yard because of a friend transalated with Albanian than this is the original I am dead in the yard because of a friend