Life Now Sucks

Author Topic: Life Now Sucks  (Read 14250 times)

Now everything makes sense.  They kidnapped the Green guy to lure small children to them.  That's what the symbol on their truck represents.

'the prefix homo means man.  Maybe they are men.  :o

No.

There's a difference between a homoloveual woman, and a straight one.

homo means same, dumbass.

A human being, also human or man, is a member of a species of bipedal primates in the family Hominidae (taxonomically Homo sapiens — Latin: "wise human" or "knowing human").

Just because it has a common latin root, doesn't mean the root's meaning is always the same.

A lot of jokes out there use things that aren't always the way they are intended.

Now everything makes sense.  They kidnapped the Green guy to lure small children to them.  That's what the symbol on their truck represents.
It's a god-damned conspiracy! That guy just off pic has a walker. He must have been green bin's first victim of the day.

God, I can smell the plesantness of off topicness today.

I need it

I also see one of the men has what looks like an Entenmanns Coffe Cake, a delicious treat that could also be used to lure children.  

The language on the GreenRecycling guys suit may possibly be Russian.  According to some sources of mine Ive also found this out

Being on the forums for a little over a year now, I've learned that a certain soon-to-be banned member is Russian.  Could this member be part of the Russian Mafia?

We may have just met the dumbest Russian mobster in greater Toronto.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 01:05:56 AM by Ronin »