Author Topic: SORRY FOR WHAT IVE DONE  (Read 5880 times)

inb4lockcomesalongandwedontkn owhenthatwillhappen

...That kids a dumbass. No wonder people hate kids my age. Next game I join, I'm 14.

SORRY!!!JUST STOP BOTHERING ME I LIVE ALONE MY DAD MOM SISTER AND BROTHER DIED IN AN ACCIDENT I SURVIVED WITH A BAD BROKEN BONE BODY I HAVE NO FAMILY I LIVE WITH MY DEAD DADS FRIEND

loving bullstuff. Don't even joke about this you loving friend. My friend just died 3 weeks ago, so I hope you die in the slowest most loving painful way possible. Not even joking, I want to see you dead on the news. You're the biggest friend i've ever seen on this loving forum.

loving bullstuff. Don't even joke about this you loving friend. My friend just died 3 weeks ago, so I hope you die in the slowest most loving painful way possible. Not even joking, I want to see you dead on the news. You're the biggest friend i've ever seen on this loving forum.

I just killed my mother, father, and sister. By myself.

I just killed my mother, father, and sister. By myself.

Cool.

uhh.. he could die by living :D Thats the slowest way!

SORRY!!!JUST STOP BOTHERING ME I LIVE ALONE MY DAD MOM SISTER AND BROTHER DIED IN AN ACCIDENT I SURVIVED WITH A BAD BROKEN BONE BODY I HAVE NO FAMILY I LIVE WITH MY DEAD DADS FRIEND
You really need attention that badly?

...That kids a dumbass. No wonder people hate kids my age. Next game I join, I'm 14.
they don't like kids My age either! im only 10.

they don't like kids My age either! im only 10.

Because of your loving annoying high-pitched voices.

"Uhm, yeah Mr. Weed, my family and I were in a plane crash, and they all died, and I am a vegetable"

"I'll be in work Monday."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:22:17 PM by Young Link »

"Uhm, yeah Mr. Weed, my family and I were in a plane crash, and they all died, and I am a vegetable"

"I'll be in work Monday."
Lol'd.

loling

Because of your loving annoying high-pitched voices.

forget yeah. I have a deepass voice, and it doesn't make sense. STEAM Voice Chat ftw.

EDIT: Osht... A bump... That I made... Sorry guys.