Author Topic: ROBLOX owns B-LAND  (Read 10069 times)

I've never played Roblox, so I can't say I hate one more than the other. But just those grotesque avatars is enough to keep me from even trying. (as many times I mentioned this, I have no clue and will be my one and only reason for preferring Blockland.)

Miked was the only one from here who actually enjoyed ROBLOX.

Then he disappeared about a year ago.
And is a well respected and popular player on ROBLOX.He has the most popular game.

And is a well respected and popular player on ROBLOX.He has the most popular game.
And most Money.

He was going to give away 600,000 Tickets.

I'm so glad we have Badspot as the owner of this game, and not a bunch of idiots like with Roblox.

I'm so glad we have Badspot as the owner of this game, and not a bunch of idiots like with Roblox.
Exactly
Badspot doesnt obsess over lolcats which makes him awesome

Actually Badspot is an starfish... but that is what makes him a good person to run Blockland I suppose. Keeps the handicaps in check.

In management you have to be one to garner any respect. It's a sad role taken on by the people in charge to become the villian all the while keeping a smile on their face. So many times do their names get dragged through the mud for a fair and balanced judgement. BadSpot, I salute your patience with so many on the game and forums.

Actually Badspot is an starfish... but that is what makes him a good person to run Blockland I suppose. Keeps the handicaps in check.
lol

Well, despite the terrible slander, possible repercussions, and plausible death-sentence that might bear down on you for that statement;

I salute you for being honest and forthright.

On another note: DEATH TO THE HEATHENS!!!
          0/  ^_
         L/ //o_)
      //=/ ) }
          \ \
           ^^

LOL! I CAM HERE FROMA BANNER AD ON ROBLOX! ROBLOX SUX! WE HAVE BETTER GRAFFIX, MORE FUN, AND BETTER GUST, CARS AND MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!

LOL! I CAM HERE FROMA BANNER AD ON ROBLOX! ROBLOX SUX! WE HAVE BETTER GRAFFIX, MORE FUN, AND BETTER GUST, CARS AND MORE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!

You really shouldn't do that unless people know you. I checked your posts to make sure you weren't a troll, and if I hadn't I might have reported you. Be careful, dude.

/flame
/bitchslap

troooooooooooooooooooolling is fun

Well, despite the terrible slander, possible repercussions, and plausible death-sentence that might bear down on you for that statement;

I salute you for being honest and forthright.

On another note: DEATH TO THE HEATHENS!!!
          0/  ^_
         L/ //o_)
      //=/ ) }
          \ \
           ^^

What is that thing?