Author Topic: New Script: Stun That Bitch! [v4]  (Read 10889 times)

well,tezuni's dosen't work.

I'm right now working on it being different from tezunis, for example an electricity sound like a Taser.

There is no use to this at all other than abuse.  If you want to punish someone, just kick them, there is no use in tormenting them by flashing their screen white and immobilizing them.

There is no use to this at all other than abuse.  If you want to punish someone, just kick them, there is no use in tormenting them by flashing their screen white and immobilizing them.
Jirue, read Ethan's post on the first page about "The 4 stage banning system" infact, thats why i scripted this in the first place, to add another stage to the banning system, besides its my first script.

This is just some ideas from me do not take these personal

1. Its to abusive to trust anyone with i started a server and tons of people came and had a tazer fight even i couldn't resist its addictive and hard not to use even for responsible people

2. We already have a mod like this from tezuni

3. It was a nice idea just not needed much.
Except this ISNT a taser, its a new part to the banning system. As Ethan said, its a lead up to a kick.

Edit: AND its super admin only, the only super admins on my server are me and my best friend.

That banning system is handicapped.  It doesn't teach them anything.

Here is mine:
First: Kick (if the problem is severe then skip this step and move to next)
Second:  Ban for five minutes.
Third: Ban for a few days.

Never permaban, it's useless and you often forget what they even did.  If they do something horrible like spam your server so bad it crashed, then I suppose that would be a reasonable reason to perma ban someone.    

I find it funny how everyone thinks I have an admin abuse problem even though I follow my own rules and guidelines and don't do handicapped, abusive things.

Sniper, stop double posting, just use the edit button.

Edit:  There is no official banning process, stop treating Ethan's post like an amendment.

Jirue if you dont like it so much then get the forget out of my thread.

I love it when people say "Get out of my thread".  You have no control over what threads I look at and post in, I'm just stating my opinions and believe that it's stupid that you are treating Ethan like his words are magic and must follow his post.

...may I ask a question?
...what exactly is Stunning -I mean what effects does it have on a n00b?
Its like crashing on the skiis, same tumble effect.

Edit:  There is no official banning process, stop treating Ethan's post like an amendment.

That banning system is handicapped.  It doesn't teach them anything.

Here is mine:
First: Kick (if the problem is severe then skip this step and move to next)
Second:  Ban for five minutes.
Third: Ban for a few days.

Never permaban, it's useless and you often forget what they even did.  If they do something horrible like spam your server so bad it crashed, then I suppose that would be a reasonable reason to perma ban someone.    

I find it funny how everyone thinks I have an admin abuse problem even though I follow my own rules and guidelines and don't do handicapped, abusive things.

We both know that is my fault :D

Hmmm, No credit to me? Thanks.