Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 3129 times)

What the forget kind of a threat is that? Do you honestly expect everyone to go "oh stuff that random friend hunter is threatening to leave us forever! quick guys lets be really good so we can keep him and continue to enjoy his mediocre add-on releases and pathetic drama threads about how he got banned from some stuffty rp server and then cried about it" - believe me, nobody cares.

Edit: Ironically I think your avatar might as well be a live webcam feed of you.

oh, go suck a richard

oh, go suck a richard

Hahah, you sure you're not crying yet? Because this looks like you're crying to me...

To fill everyone else in on the drama, I nabbed his name and he got pissy :( - and then said he wasn't.

Hahah, you sure you're not crying yet? Because this looks like you're crying to me...

To fill everyone else in on the drama, I nabbed his name and he got pissy :( - and then said he wasn't.

i'm happy with my name now :)

Oh god, I don't understand this at all.

I'm going to bed. If things don't change at all on these forums I swear to loving god I'll leave.
I would mind if you left.
:(

Badspot

• Administrator
Iban is an established handicap.  He has been banned from the forums twice - once for posting gross images and then again for general douche-baggery.  He cannot function socially.

Oh, Badspot already saw this topic. I reported Hunter's "leaving post".

If it makes you feel better Hunter, Iban knows I use a Mac and I'm an admin on his server.

Otis is to lovey to get banned from anything.

Why do you even care that you got banned from that server? No offence but his city rp bores me to death when i go there.
And most of us know that he can be a bit of a wanker in his own server, just leave him in there to throw his weight at his clients and dont make topics about it.

did otis just try to make someone feel better

UP IS DOWN! BLACK IS WHITE!

did otis just try to make someone feel better
No. He merely rubbed it in.

Only1rebel also uses a mac and has admin on his server to.

EDIT:
Quote from: IBan
I banned hunter because I knew beforehand he was a friend. I used that reason to troll him, not really thinking he would be that much of a crybaby bitch.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 12:53:30 PM by zoneark »