Author Topic: New map: Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room *Update 2-22-09*  (Read 28829 times)

Nice.

Once your done, you should put the Living Room, Bedroom, and Kitchen together to make a huge house.

here is a list of rooms in a house:
Living room
Kitchen/Dining room (dont they go together?)
2-3 bedrooms
1-2 bathrooms
a basement
a attic
1-2 hallways to connect it all together

it doesnt just need one bedroom to be a full house! :S

Can you put it on RTB?

I literally haven't used the old fashioned way of putting in Maps and Add-Ons since before RTB.

This map is very creative, although kind of big because at one side of the room the other side, being quite aways away, vanishes to white and fog. The good news is, I am working on a new map of my own; im going to name it "The Bathroom" if i get this worked out and completed you could open those two doors, make a stairway and upstairs put the bedroom and bathroom(would you be able to seperate them from the houses to make an object that you can place into your house?).

This is possibly one of the best maps I've ever seen.

Sorry folks, my computer crashed and I no longer have the map files.  If any knows of a way to convert the BSP(DIF) file back to a MAP file please let me know.

Sorry folks, my computer crashed and I no longer have the map files.  If any knows of a way to convert the BSP(DIF) file back to a MAP file please let me know.
lemme guess, someone emailed you. Anyways, you use Torque Constructor?

Yes, I used Torque Constructor to build this map.

*Screenshots*  [Warning: large image files]

*New Screenshots*

*Download*
http://www.snieb.com/Map_Nmap01a.zip  [7.9MB]
http://www.snieb.com/Map_Nmap01b.zip  [9.65MB]

Delete old version before installing new.

There are some custom textures hence the large file size.

There are secret areas behind/inside the couch, inside the island counter and inside the island shelf.

The map is still a work in progress.  I'll post updates as the come.

Any comments or criticism are welcome.

Fixed your pics

Yes, I used Torque Constructor to build this map.
Do you ever get backfaces in torque constructor? Are the CSG subtract tools good tools to use?

Fixed your pics
forget you. All that did was stretch the page and cause mass file loading.

... isnt this niebs model house!?!??!!??!