Author Topic: Roblox avatar  (Read 3926 times)

I can't believe you made a topic about your little fiasco.

Yeah, I suck...
Could you go away now?
Wait a minute. You are the guy that whines here for being a douche for not making an correct sarcasm sentence.
The only thing I see is you being a damn attention whore in this thread. You are the one that gonna' go away.

spy check  :O

[/anotherrandomtf2referenceXD]

I've seen this guy. He thinks BL and ROBLOX is... *shudder* CONNECTED somehow.
The only time it was connected (disastrously) was when I made a portal to Builderman's lair, and then... then...
*sob* it got destroyed when I was in his "Place"  :(  I was able to ctrl+k and respawn in my server, but the portal was in ruin... no more transporting of ROBLOX players back to their realm...

worst. offtopic. post. ever. Sorry  :P  I don't really have any good things to do besides help people with their invisible problems.

Wait a minute. You are the guy that whines here for being a douche for not making an correct sarcasm sentence.
The only thing I see is you being a damn attention whore in this thread. You are the one that gonna' go away.
Look, personaly, I don't care what you think.
I know what I said, I know what I meant, and some people just didn't get the point.

That is probably my fault, but I think it is in no way acceptable to start flaming me for somthing
just because they didn't understand.

So, i'm sorry, and I would just like to forget about this.

So? Whats wrong with someone having a Roblox avatar?

Who cares?  As long as he doesn't start ranting about ROBLOX i'm fine.   Maybe it's just a joke.

Who cares?  As long as he doesn't start ranting about ROBLOX i'm fine.   Maybe it's just a joke.
Come to think of it...

... It is actualy kinda funny.

I really dont give a stuff, its pretty much racism because someone might of played roblox and you guys make a big deal about it, come on why do you guys act like this because of an avatar?

I really dont give a stuff, its pretty much racism because someone might of played roblox and you guys make a big deal about it, come on why do you guys act like this because of an avatar?

It's discrimination. Robloxian isn't a race.