Seriously, Whats with all the loving master cheifs!

Author Topic: Seriously, Whats with all the loving master cheifs!  (Read 2323 times)

Yeah I know seriously. Guess what, Master Chief! THIS ISN'T F*CKING HALO! GO PLAY IT ON loveBOX LIVE OR SOMETHING!
It's also annoying me on XBox live. xXMastercheifXx, mastercheif1234, masterchrief1985123. Why can't people think of oringinal names anymore?

Yeah I know seriously. Guess what, Master Chief! THIS ISN'T F*CKING HALO! GO PLAY IT ON loveBOX LIVE OR SOMETHING!

Just to day i saw ' Spartnmasterchef123 Masterchief

MasterCheef...

Seen a few of them.

I don't agree.
You can use any username you want. It sure is annoying if like thousand of peoples have the same username.
Just because someone is called Master Chief it doesn't mean he is a fanboy of the game series, maybe they just like the name or because of someone other that is called chief. Maybe an Master Police Chief :|.
Don't hate Microsoft or the Xbox because of these names. Hate the fans.
It makes me sick seeing how much of you diss the xbox due lack of creative usernames or fanboys. Jesus.

plez some one maek halo weps

they're branching off of a Halo/300 combo now with Spartan based names, which will become an epidemic of its own.

they're branching off of a Halo/300 combo now with Spartan based names, which will become an epidemic of its own.
Quote from: Wikipedia
The SPARTAN Project is a fictional government project in the Halo series which produces supersoldiers. The protagonist of the video games Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 3 —the Master Chief— is a Spartan...

Oh right, forgot about that

Oh right, forgot about that
That's no excuse for what you did there.

That's no good.
Am I the only one that got that obscure reference?

« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 09:25:08 PM by Super Yoshi Bro »