Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288458 times)

Ooooohh
never knew about the Q thing
Holding C brings up the context menu, but only the context menu, not any of the spawn lists or whatever that block your view

it flew away when i shotgunned it :o

Ever notice that in Doom the character is left-handed when in every other fps the character is right-handed?

Ever notice that in Doom the character is left-handed when in every other fps the character is right-handed?
Every character in CS is left handed*.  Also, there was an option for it in Unreal.
*You can tell that the weapons are meant to be left handed because of how the shell ejects out of the opposite side (in real life) on every gun in the game.

My pc is so bad, black spots appear everywhere on ragdolls!

My pc is so bad, black spots appear everywhere on ragdolls!
Black spots only appear on minecraft and Blockland ragdoll :c
HELP

Every character in CS is left handed*.  Also, there was an option for it in Unreal.
*You can tell that the weapons are meant to be left handed because of how the shell ejects out of the opposite side (in real life) on every gun in the game.
Sorry, never noticed in CS. Always use dual pistols.

Black spots only appear on minecraft and Blockland ragdoll :c
HELP
Bump for help :c

Sorry, never noticed in CS. Always use dual pistols.
And if you have it at default settings, everything is right handed.  There is an option to flip it correctly.

Look who learned how to change facial expressions!

Get a gender change and forget me.
Please.
I don't even know you :(

yo mld cut cho' richard off and get a vag and lemme forget u

bodygroups, anybody?
'Skin families'

I was thinking of using Bodygroups to change his antenna into different things just like what happens in several of the images found on Steam, like sometimes they'll be antennas, sometimes it'll be a single arm holding something, sometimes it'll be one of those signal antenna things, etc, but then i decided i'll do that... uh... whenever :/