Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1288531 times)

HE WILL STARE INTO YOU SOUULLLLLLL

also why can't i move male_07's mouth. i've seen people movie it in animations but all i can change on his face are his eyes. any help?

Some horrible pose I made in this one server.

Ben is getting lonely...

oh god why did i ever bring that up...

why is wiremod so confusing :(

I really hate that Elegy of Emptiness statue, not because it'd hideous, but because the guy who ported it, ruined it, it's flat shaded, and it's head moves, so you have it's big bulky head weighing it down, so you're better off dragging it around by it's head, and it's a statue, just the looks of it will give you nightmares, a moving head won't work well unless you just want to have a scene where the head turns towards a character and scares them

oh god why did i ever bring that up...

Don't worry, I had to max my screen brightness to even tell there was something there. Damn people with new computers whom brightness is by default extremely high by default. It looked like a blank, black image until I did.

Soldier 1: "So what are we doing here? Aren't we supposed to be defending this point?"
Soldier 2:"I've got that taken care of..."

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:46:02 PM by Brickarms »

Some horrible pose I made in this one server.

Graphics are ew.

Blinded by the light

...Okay not really

I was going to ask why is there a floating sniper rifle, but then i looked closer and thought "Wow, that camo works great!"

I was going to ask why is there a floating sniper rifle, but then i looked closer and thought "Wow, that camo works great!"
and then heavy was outsmarted
maybe

If anyone is curious, link to the military models: http://www.facepunch.com/threads/930103-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Operators
You need bodygroup changer or you won't be able to customize the gear. >_<