Author Topic: Garry's Mod Gallery  (Read 1304311 times)

nope, green hoodie, ascii terror face, shoudl be blue pants, and i think black feet

(my avatar isnt a cop!!!! and its not that anymore but its what should still be in the pack)
You were almost Mr. Floaty and Dead. Sorry you didn't make it to the part. But you get a big roll in part 2.

Off i go to make the next one. To put in suggestions i'm on twitter. Just put @vv45689 in the first part and what you want. I'll receive it by my phone.

P.S - Isn't my new graphics card tasty?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:31:18 PM by Vinny »

You were almost Mr. Floaty and Dead. Sorry you didn't make it to the part. But you get a big roll in part 2.

Off i go to make the next one. To put in suggestions i'm on twitter. Just put @vv45689 in the first part and what you want. I'll receive it by my phone.
/hopes im gonna be badass as forget

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 06:36:58 PM by Shell »

(Click for full size.)

My first pose in a while, forgot how fun it is to pose the Blockheads.

whats on the dead terroists faces

Ones hat is over the side of his head, but it looks like his face, then the other one has nothing on his face.

Ones hat is over the side of his head, but it looks like his face, then the other one has nothing on his face.
ah, i see now

Blockland TTT Round 2

START!

O M G

Lets check in on . . . He likes the water.

Looks like trouble.

I'm awesome.

What the?

Back to this guy . . .

What's he up to?

Oh boy . . .

Look at him!

Uhhhh!

Hmm . . .

Got you now . . .

That thing has a kick!

Now what?

YHEAAAAAHHH!

Hell

loving

Yes

YEAH!

What's pinky up to?

Later

End

Hell yes
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 10:13:07 PM by Vinny »

Bob/SuperYoshiBro is dead :c

Okay, Vinny, just a little heads up: try to avoid posting massive amounts of images in a picture story-esque way. it stretches the page waaay to much and (no offence) the poses aren't that great. It's good to want to do something like that and sure, go ahead. Just try to find some way to compact it so it doesn't needlessly make the page uber-long. Try linking to an album on photobucket that contains them maybe.

I want to be a Gmod Blockhead to :I

Bob/SuperYoshiBro is dead :c
Why the forget do I have a broom up my ass?