Author Topic: 100% Handmade Organic Faces  (Read 8365 times)

These aren't my first faces. I'm not suicidal. However, these are my first faces that I've deemed acceptable to show to the public, instead of hiding in a dark, dusty corner of my hard drive, so they aren't going to be perfect. That said, here they are.

The faces come in two delicious varieties for your convenience - Hat, and Non-hat. The hat version is slightly lower on the head for those with headgear (or large foreheads). There are nine faces in all - not all of them are shown in the screenshots.

Screenshots with hats:

Screenshots with no hats:

Downloads:
(Hat version)

(Non-hat version)

NOTE: I am well aware that these faces are not Blocko. That was the intention.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 03:40:05 PM by ficninja »

I think they're cute :3

Meh moment.

'Kay then. What, in particular, is "meh"?

Quote from: Sockton, Ethan, and EvilMuffinZ
I think they're cute :3

Why, thank you. :3 I didn't expect these to be much of a success. I'm pleasantly surprised. :)

Great job! Although there are some ._DS_STORE files in there along with a _MACOSX folder, but other than that, they're great!

Thankies, Koopa. :D

About the ._DS_STORE files and the _MACOSX folder...they're hidden files on Macs, so I couldn't remove them unless I messed around with my computer in ways that would probably leave it extra-crispy-fried. So, I'm sorry about those, but there's not much I can do.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 07:16:38 PM by ficninja »

'Kay then. What, in particular, is "meh"?

Why, thank you. :3 I didn't expect these to be much of a success. I'm pleasantly surprised. :)
It's a..
Not bad, but not great.

So, I'm sorry about those, but there's not much I can do.
Should I do it? Cause I've done it, and it's in my Add-Ons folder.

Uh-oh... The No-hats link is messed up! Better fix it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:38:39 PM by KoopaScooper »

aww luk at teh lil facus.

Not bad. Not great, but also not bad.

They really seem just copy pasta fodder to me. I mean good job on making the originals, but editing the same face over and over again isn't original. But alas you have style, and I give you that. They're... cute... you could say, but I'm a heteroloveual male, I feel that by saying that officially I will completely ruin my chances of ever getting laid again.

@ First one- "TWEET TWEET!"