Author Topic: 100% Handmade Organic Faces  (Read 8364 times)

@ Swholli - I know they're quite copypasta'd. This actually wasn't originally meant to be a pack of faces, but when I saw how the first one turned out, I had to make more; getting the proportions right on the eyes is harder than it looks, though. D: I'm glad you think I have style, though. Thanks.

@ Koopascooper - The link isn't broken for me...

@ Sockton and jirue -

nom nom nom delishus facus. der so kyut.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:16:29 PM by ficninja »

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 02:38:10 PM by Sgt. Dynamo Jet »

Notice that he posted that at 3:33:3 and he double posted?
ITS THE SON OF THE DEVIL D:

UPDATE: Fixed a problem with no-hat faces conflicting with hat faces.

the eyes need to be more level. oh and theyre pretty good too u should make a blocko version. ;D hav sum cookehs frum mah new cookeh shop!:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

They're alright, I might download. :3

the eyes need to be more level. oh and theyre pretty good too u should make a blocko version. ;D hav sum cookehs frum mah new cookeh shop!:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

Virtual cookies taste like crap. Don't give them to people, please.

You didnt need to package them seperately, i mean they are a different height, so no reason why not to package them together.

I see x-axis faces with goggles :D

Hah, these look great! I have a passion for pupil-less eyes for some reason, and am really loving the hand-drawn look :D

Why thank you! :3

I've gotten a lot of positive responses for these, so I'm gonna make some more faces/decals in the near future.

Virtual cookies taste like crap. Don't give them to people, please.
yeah,did you ever even try to eat pixels off your computer

Hey I like em'.

Was I the only one who thought Organic said climaxic?

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:29:00 PM by gamefandan »