Author Topic: Fiber House.  (Read 2042 times)

Heres a fiber house i made, its not the best i know There will be more to come :)

EDIT: oh yeah if you would like to post any of your fiber creations go ahead :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 06:20:17 PM by Predator »

Too bad you can't plant fiber on top of trees anymore, you could have had a neat slanted roof. I'll have to try a fiber house.

Too bad you can't plant fiber on top of trees anymore, you could have had a neat slanted roof. I'll have to try a fiber house.

Yeah, its a shame.

can't see nething in thoes pics get some better ones pred

can't see nething in thoes pics get some better ones pred

Its to late now...

I'll make the house i just made brighter for you..

(Notes censored text)

How is it a house? I'm not trying to insult it or anything, I just don't see it...
Too bad Badspot had to take stacking fibers out, I meant to build a tower going to the top of the log challenge before he did it... Oh well.

I don't see the "House" in the first and last one. No matter how I look at them, they look like just a load of fiber plants randomly planted.

Heres my big fiber plant and the bottoms are yellow cause i did somethin so i know they are ready;D

I don't see the "House" in the first and last one. No matter how I look at them, they look like just a load of fiber plants randomly planted.

The fiber house is in the second picture on first post...The first picture is just showing all the fiber i planted

Interestingly enough, the stalk of the fiber bush uses the same texture as the rock... So I guess fiber plants are partially made of rock...

Interestingly enough, the stalk of the fiber bush uses the same texture as the rock... So I guess fiber plants are partially made of rock...

yes i found that out the stems of fiber = texture of the rocks cause the file i have edited is rocks so i have night vision see as in pic and fiber thats not done and done