Author Topic: Ladios's Alien Blaster  (Read 10193 times)

Alien Blaster
An alien laser gun.

Description
Blockland is being invaded by aliens! And they brought their guns!

The alien blaster is a 3 hit kill (compared to a regular gun's 4 hits) but has slightly longer load time than a regular gun. It also has slightly high brick damage capabilities. The gun shoots red lasers that are significantly less laggy than the old Laser Pistol from the Laser Weapon Set 1.3.
This is the first of the new set of laser weapons.

Update V2: fixed sound and made trail more steady.
Update V3: un-"fixed" the sound update

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_AlienBlaster.zip (Last Updated: Fri Apr 17, 2009)

Installation
Put Weapon_AlienBlaster.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:59:33 PM by ladios »

Kicks JD's ass.

Great job Ladios, I see that you used your lasers in it. You should re-make the Laser pack.

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! This is awesome! :D

Warning - while you were reading 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:[

Kicks JD's ass.

Great job Ladios, I see that you used your lasers in it. You should re-make the Laser pack.

I am going to redo it on a weapon-by-weapon basis. Next I am probably going to do the sniper or shotgun. The cannon should be easy because I already remade a good version of that model a while back. I also am going to make another duel weild pistol thing but it isn't going to use this gun.

At least someone is putting more effort into making an Add-on around here than most others.

I am going to redo it on a weapon-by-weapon basis. Next I am probably going to do the sniper or shotgun. The cannon should be easy because I already remade a good version of that model a while back. I also am going to make another duel weild pistol thing but it isn't going to use this gun.
Hand gun.
Dual hand Gun.
Shot gun.
Plasma Blaster.
Rapid fire gun.
Sniper.
The purpley gun with the bouncing bullets.

Make those again, pretty please.

I'll make the ones I want to and for the last loving time: Plasma=/=Lasers

I like the gun by gun thing. That way if one gun's glitchy, people will still get the other guns, instead of them altogether avoiding the pack.

Very nice Model.
Sounds?
Animated?
As for now, Downloading...

Hot.
Mine was to prove a point to a nublet, that even the simplest work on the Gun can work if you take like, 5 minutes of your time out to do something.

Hot.
Mine was to prove a point to a nublet, that even the simplest work on the Gun can work if you take like, 5 minutes of your time out to do something.
Nice excuse.

;)

Also under the projectiles theres a orange light

-Nobody