Poll

What should i get it for?

Xbox 360
4 (17.4%)
PC
19 (82.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Thinking of getting L4D, what do i get it for?  (Read 2817 times)

PC is a better choice (as with all Valve games) because it gives you access to free updates, patches and online services.

Side bonuses include: More mature player base (generally), more balanced gameplay and better control scheme.

It isn't a difficult game to run.
L4D has/will get DLC? :o

If that's the case, then i just might get it for the PC

Yea but Valve said it's coming out for Xbox same time, for free :D

But L4D has SDK on pc.

Yea but Valve said it's coming out for Xbox same time, for free :D
:o

But L4D has SDK on pc.
I don't know how to use that SDK thing ._.

Get for 360 you can get a stuff load of gold easy on the game also i have for 360 so get so we can play together.  >:o

Valve patches up it's games on a regular basis (not just L4D). Some correct minor technical issues, but many more fix balance issues (really important with multiplayer games like L4D and TF2). The consoles almost never see these updates.

In addition to the patches, you get free access to the DLC. Sometimes you have to pay for that extra content on consoles (or you just never get the option).

Regardless of whether  you can use the SDK or not, it means you get to use the mods other people, extending the life of the game.

Get for 360 you can get a stuff load of gold easy on the game also i have for 360 so get so we can play together.  >:o
I wan play with you :D
sorry about last time, was playing with another friend, we were just messing about on dead air chapter 1 :D

I wan play with you :D
sorry about last time, was playing with another friend, we were just messing about on dead air chapter 1 :D
Thats ok we should play tomarrow!

Alright, i'm getting it for the 360

Sorry for those who wanted me to get it for the PC

Inb4lock... Oh wait...