Author Topic: JD  (Read 21841 times)

Leave this central New Jersey kid alone :)

I'm 13, have a deep mustache, probably what should be called a richardfro, a deeper voice than a year ago, cracking voice and acne. I'm farther towards a man than you are.

Stop trying to look like maddox.
Stop trying to make me care =\
I already passed acne, sucks for you. And my voice was cracking last year, music class sucked because of it. (vocal music)
And it's not cutesy. It's called normal. Something you probably don't know of.

Leave JD alone. He's from central New Jersey.

Leave JD alone. He's from central New Jersey.
Get the forget out Kalph. JD is our new chewtoy, so you should be lucky you get a break from drama :D

So using >:3 and :3 roughly twice per post is normal?

The hell?

I didn't know acting like a Boxxy cigarette was normal.

Get the forget out Kalph. JD is our new chewtoy, so you should be lucky you get a break from drama :D
Of course you'd say chewtoy and not enemy.
And who the forget is Boxxy?
Noc, using emotes is normal. If you don't like emotes, then I suggest you get off of the forums, no, not the forums, the internet.

Why did you make an alt account (Retz) to make yourself look even more handicapped JD?
Can you give me a link to that profile?

Of course you'd say chewtoy and not enemy. Because a chewtoy has less social standings than an enemy, which perfectly fits your case.
And who the forget is Boxxy? Your god apparently ">:3" ":3" ":|"
Noc, using emotes is normal. If you don't like emotes, then I suggest you get off of the forums, no, not the forums, the internet. Using emotes isn't normal, you stupid handicap. See below.
Do you see people drawing out handicapped emotes in real life? forget no, because we have facial expressions. Do we see facial expressions on the internet? forget no, because we have the fascinating ability to infer meanings from statements, you idiot. Clearly you lack that ability that every human with the normal human genome has so you have to, with every sentence, clearly type out your facial expression.

Does that explain it for you, or did the part of understanding paragraphs get excluded from your DNA as well?

Stop trying to make me care =\
I already passed acne, sucks for you. And my voice was cracking last year, music class sucked because of it. (vocal music)
JD No one passes acne it reoccurs every now and then even with adults.

I'm 13, have a deep mustache, probably what should be called a richardfro, a deeper voice than a year ago, cracking voice and acne. I'm farther towards a man than you are.

Ho ho takes me back...  wait! no it doesn't :D  Mine never cracked.

Last time I checked, emotes are in place of facial expressions.
If I said "You're evil D:<" instead of "You're evil <3" It makes a huge-ass difference.
And I'm still laughing at this topic. You're not going to magically get me to stop posting, so just go home or something.
And when I said I passed acne, I meant the acne stage of puberty. Obviously it reoccurs.
As in passing the gigantic breakout stage.
At least, that's what happened to me.

Lol passed acne.
Tell me Ronin! is having a entrepreneur le on your eyebrown normal? I HAVE to know

Lol, I never had acne. Next time you should take care of your face.