Author Topic: Client-Side Auto Wrench  (Read 7652 times)

Auto Wrench
Client-side automatic wrench copier.

Description
This Add-On adds two keybinds to the "Recording" category in Options that toggle the Auto Wrench or Auto Events copier. Using these will automatically send or apply your "copied" wrench options to bricks you hit with the Wrench. This allows sets of identical bricks or events to quickly be created. As it is client-side, the mod can be used in any server with or without the mod. The tool is disabled after 30 seconds of non-use.

Credit goes to Randy for the "AddBind" function it uses.

Download
SpaceMods Home Page
Download Page
Direct Link
View on RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 07:02:08 AM by Space Guy »

Haha, I love the picture for it.

So you just hit it with the wrench to copy the events?

kewl

Can't you do that anyway? just by clicking the "copy" button on the right hand side of the wrench/ events box.

- Use the Wrench GUI to set one brick's attributes or Events using "Copy" checkbox
- Press the relevant keybind
- Wrench some bricks

Can't you do that anyway? just by clicking the "copy" button on the right hand side of the wrench/ events box.

This is quicker. To copy Events, you'd normally have to go through the "Events" menu and then the "Send" button for every single brick. Here, you just wrench the brick and everything is applied.

I was sooooooo needing this the other day!
Looks awsome!

Very nice.
And about the pic, too many swords, not enough soldiers XD.

this will definitely save me some time

kinda like the duplicator :D

thank you Space i need this offtopic: but i can't untell my internet is back up on my other computer :|, this means i will not be on the forums much..

Back on topic, great mod Space keep up the great work.

Why don't you allow us to use both auto tools at the same time? I tested it out, and even when you use .send to pop the GUI, you can still .send the other one without re-opening it and it will work fine (since the client's .wrenchbrick doesn't change until you smack another one).

Also, you might want to add a one-second centerprint when you successfully copy the items. Like, it centerprints "You have applied the AutoWrench settings." and/or "You have applied the AutoEvents settings." so that we know what's going on.

Hmm, I'll try adding those and then update it later.

great job, i was just needing this

Exellent job space, now how's about getting on those bots?
Eh? Nudge Nudge...
Take it easy though, you tend to do your best when you take time!

this will be so handy! :D I will be using this a lot!