Author Topic: Ninja Weapon Set  (Read 18531 times)

Ninja Weapon Set
Dual Shurikens and Explosive Kunai

Description
If you've ever played any of the Ninja Gaiden games then you'll recognize the Incendiary and standard Shurikens. Explosive Kunai do 20 direct damage and 50 radius after exploding. Shurikens can be thrown up to 5 at a time. Note: The more you throw at a time, the longer you'll wait before you can fire again.

Thanks to Kaje for models.

Screenshots

Download
Weapon_Ninja.zip (Last Updated: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:50 am)

Installation
Put Weapon_Ninja.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.

Click Here to view this file on the RTB Download Manager
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 10:33:44 AM by tommybricksetti »

To be honest I prefer the other shuriken. Nice though.

Explosive Kunai
I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.

Lots of 'ninja weapons' have been made before, but this has to be one of the first that I've seen actually released.
cool

I wonder just how many Naruto Fangs will like this? Sorry about this though, nothing against you unless you like Naruto. It is just one of my pet peeves. I hate Naruto fans who like ninjas and under that I hate people who think they know things about ninjas that are untrue. (Especially when they learn those things from Naruto)

I wonder just how many Naruto Fangs will like this? Sorry about this though, nothing against you unless you like Naruto. It is just one of my pet peeves. I hate Naruto fans who like ninjas and under that I hate people who think they know things about ninjas that are untrue. (Especially when they learn those things from Naruto)
Where do you see anything about Naruto in that post?  Go kill yourself.

pretty cool and getting cooler by the second

A shuriken? Thank you!

hate to burst your bubble, but there was already a shuriken and kunai add-on available, this ones nice though! the only thing better then shuriken and kunai, is if they explode ^_^ I dont like the "you can only throw 5 at a time" thing though...

awesome!
you took the words keys right out off of my mouth keyboard.

I got excited when I saw this thread, but when I read these words I was instantly pist. No You loving Naruto Bitch Get Out Now.
Kunai are actually real weapons.
Naruto uses them because the show is based off of ninjas.And why do you even care about it being from Naruto?He never even mentioned the show.

erm, they didnt work for me..