Author Topic: Legend of Zelda:Flash  (Read 1431 times)

Legend of Zelda: Flash
(Insert banner after new name is made)

To do:
-Storyline
-Attack animations
-UI
-Evil monsters
-Boss battles
-Possible achievements

Updates:
-Walk animations are done. (Minish cap Link, but the actual cap will stay a hat, in other words its dead)
-Looked for music that would work for it.
-Custom cursor.

Pictures:
None, there is not really much to show off yet.

Information:
This will be a flash game. (If you cant tell.)
It needs a new name. Help me think up a new one.
A small development demo may be released to find bugs in walking.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 04:58:12 PM by Eryehk »

ZOMG YOU STOLEZ MY IDEA!

Hmm... Is there anything specific in the game? Is it freeroam/remake/what? With more detail of the game you can get better name ideas, thus Zelda World being mine seeing as its open world/sandbox. World being the World of which Zelda is based and you play on.

How is that going for you guys? The programming for the quests must be really hard sometimes right? I am still learning to code... I have been learning C++ but not the kind used for game programming.

Is this the flash you told me you was working on ages ago? :o

Tails: Maybe.
Packer: It will have its own storyline but I plan to make it so you don't have to do it.
Possibly a leveling system, but I may not add it, because of the LoZ series doesn't have one.

Why Zelda if your possibly going to add a leveling system and a new story line?
Couldn't you just come up with something of your own instead of doing the same thing?

Fangame partway, kinda like what packer is doing.
The leveling system idea has like 1% possibility of it being made for the game.

Legend of Zelda : The Flash Blade

Zelda is all about getting items to get to new areas of the game, its so much better then leveling systems or being forced to do those quests. As for the title name I don't think you need the name Flash in it, you could put it after like LOZ: Master Sword (Flash).

Zelda is all about getting items to get to new areas of the game, its so much better then leveling systems or being forced to do those quests. As for the title name I don't think you need the name Flash in it, you could put it after like LOZ: Master Sword (Flash).
Lol, yah i guess so. Since most LoZ game titles are less that 5 letters long.

If you would have read, I said it needs a new name, it doesn't need "flash" in it.

"The Legend of Zelda: Sits There While Link Does the Work to Save Her Ass"
Anyone? ...Anyone?

I would like you to stay away from this topic, no offense, I just don't like you.

I don't carry vendettas into other topics, and neither should you. I have no problem with anyone on this forum.

The second LoZ game had a leveling system, it was the only one that did.

It was also terrible, though.