Poll

Is this a good idea?

Yes.
15 (78.9%)
No.
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Highlighting Admins  (Read 1527 times)

How about when there is an admin, the persons name is yellow in the game. Like on Ibans server.

they must be in a mini-game at ibans

How about when there is an admin, the persons name is yellow in the game. Like on Ibans server.
This is good, but it wouldn't apply to when you're in a minigame.

This is good, but it wouldn't apply to when you're in a minigame.

they are in a mini-game  change game colors and made it so no one can join with out a invite

Damn, what is up with you and Iban's server? Well, their names ARE NOT yellow because of admin. They were reincarnated which you can do in his mod.

Its not about ibans. Can someone make an addon with the yellow admin names? it doesnt have to be anything special really, just yellow highlight.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 04:09:40 PM by GooeyChickenman »

they are in a mini-game  change game colors and made it so no one can join with out a invite
I wasn't talking about "Iban's" which I've never been to but if someone makes an add-on for this the admins' names wouldn't be highlighted if they were in a mini-game.

This has gone far into the wilderness. Far enough to be bumpy caked again.

Then what if the people they want to do something to are in a different mini..?

they must be in a mini-game at ibans
You're a dumbass. It doesn't automatically switch your minigame when you shoot somebody. It's a script.

How about you use the magical F2 Button and CHECK to see who is the admin.

Stop being Lazy

How about you use the magical F2 Button and CHECK to see who is the admin.

Stop being Lazy
I think it would be cool to be highlighted. Who would take the time to move your finger up a little bit anyway.

I think it would be cool to be highlighted. Who would take the time to move your finger up a little bit anyway.
Yes,because typing /highlightadmin is so faster than just pressing the F2 button!

findclientbybl_id(ID).player.setshapenamecolor("HEX VALUE");

Where as a hex value is something like... FFFFFF

Also, it would need to be called every time you spawn.
For some reason, it only works if the person is already in a minigame.