Author Topic: Bolt  (Read 14639 times)

Uh? wait why would a LAND mine be "Onprojectile hit" who shoots a land mine! wouldnt it be on player touch or something...and if you throw this thing at the "land mine" wont it explode and wouldnt that most likely kill you the same if you were to shoot a land mine....

Uh? wait why would a LAND mine be "Onprojectile hit" who shoots a land mine! wouldnt it be on player touch or something...and if you throw this thing at the "land mine" wont it explode and wouldnt that most likely kill you the same if you were to shoot a land mine....

Its designed for use in mingames, like getting from point A to point B but some of the squres BREAK AND YOU DIE, but they also have onprojectilehit events so you can (slowly) safley make your way across.

Indeed, Antallion. We made an open BETA server where you needed to use the bolt to detect mines from one point to another. This is merely more of a toy.

I will not make this life size to imply that we are toys in a human's world. It defeats the purpose of it initially being a mine/anomaly detector. It can add more suspense to a Role Plays aswell.

wait so if you click with it out it places a landmine?

They are saying that you need to add a other event too so it detects them >.>
This doesnt only gives allot more work, its useless if you could just shoot at it

Maybe you can do something to it so it acctivates the "onPlayerTouch" thingy too

I say its nothing more then a prop to make the minigame look more like a popular game outside Blockland

This does not run a certain event. It is made for fun and a prop. If you have ever played STALKER it would make sense of it's use.

Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R....

I thought this was a lightning bolt, but this is still awesome!
Same hear.

What?
eh,i like it,i just posted that about the land-mine thing.

uuummmm dude,the bolts aon S.T.A.L.K.E.R. are batteries
that thing is literally a bolt for building