Author Topic: Time CrCIA 2: Hard as hell or is it just me?  (Read 869 times)

So I bought Time CrCIA 2 the other day, and I bought a gun. A third party one, which turned out to be for Playstation 1, so I spent Sunday going to a Gamestop in a town 30 miles away, got an offical GUNCON, and went home. And it turns out, TIME CRCIA 2 IS HARD AS HELL. Is it hard to anyone else, or is it just me?

i don't play it but i know your just a noob
 :cookieMonster:

In Time CrCIA you accentually have to aim the gun, no Crosshires. Most people fail when it comes to Video-game - reality.

Is TC2 the one where you start in the market and go to a speedboat and shoot a guy with a briefcase? I used to play the stuff out of that at the bowling alley on Saturdays.

Is TC2 the one where you start in the market and go to a speedboat and shoot a guy with a briefcase? I used to play the stuff out of that at the bowling alley on Saturdays.

you did that too, then?

i thought it was really fun and fairly easy

Yep, I used to do that at the Movies Arcade room.

Time CrCIA 4 is pretty cool. All my idiot friends die on the prologue.

i don't play it but i know your just a noob
 :cookieMonster:

In Time CrCIA you accentually have to aim the gun, no Crosshires. Most people fail when it comes to Video-game - reality.

Excuse me for not being a loving expert at Time CrCIA 2.