Author Topic: Best way to ask this girl out?  (Read 10699 times)

Hey <name goes here> wanna go  out with me?

Or do the 3rd grade thing, write a note that says "U liek me?, Cirkle yesh or no"
                                                                                      YES      NO

When I was 12, girls where still icky.

12? Oh god.

A bit too young, don't ya think?

"Hey would you like to get lunch some time on the weekend and maybe see a movie if you like. I'll pay."
That's what i would say.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 04:23:28 PM by master joltener »

Ask her out to a good movie. Not horror, she may get scared.

If all goes well, go ahead and try dinner at a restaurant.
Love movie :3

12 years old. 13 in march. Although if she asks....
Your to young for love....

Code: [Select]
"Will you go out with me?"I good at this stuffs.

Also don't do it via text message because it's kinda wierd. A girl asked me out that way a week or so ago and I just didn't respond. When she asked me if I got her message I told her I lost my phone. What else could I say?

It's not love. Kids their age don't know what love is.

But if you REALLY MUST DO IT;

Be.
Discrete.

Don't make it look like you're trying to ask her out, or hit on her. It's just creepy when it's obvious like that. 

Well if your man enough for her to huddle up next to you in a horror movie. Without yourself acting scared then it's a good chance she might think your "brave". But then again taking her to a bloody horror movie might put her into emotional damage. :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 06:07:46 PM by Jimmg »

Just ask if she wants to hang out some time. If she seems comfortable around you, then ask her in as non weird way as possible if she'd like to be your girl. Don't say 'want to go out with me?' It just seems clumsy and a misnomer, seeing as you're twelve.

12 year old relationships ohboyohboy

Write her a poam!!!!

Roses are red vilotes are blue you have nice tits may I go out with you?

Ask her if she wants to go get lunch or something.

Or to a movie,

If you're uncomfortable, get a friend who has a girlfriend and double date or something.

Then just make your move.

Make sure she's blind,if not you're screwed. :cookieMonster: