Author Topic: Do you like her for sure?  (Read 1932 times)

lol your looking for love? you might want to start with love
fix'd

What is with this worthless dribble lately?

Buck up already.

Here's somethings I've learned that i think should be shared:

Being friends with someone of the opposite love will lead to a deeper relationship if you want it to (and they aren't resistant to the idea). this is especially true of the younger crowd, they are like friggin' magnets. i saw more people in high school pair off with friends than with someone they didn't really know by a large margin.

Collage relationships tend to involved a lot of love and fighting. I know of people they stayed with each other since high school and into adulthood but I can only think of one relationship that started in collage and lasted.

Adult relationships tend to be the most long lasting, was it even more odd is they can endure the partners not even liking each other. Oddly enough it seems to me that the hormones that  seem to cause high school kids to jump each other like rabbits tend to result in pairs that aren't really compatible.

It sounds like I'm saying "wait until you are older" but avoiding relationships makes for some really handicapped attempts at going one going later in life. So date, if only to figure out what you want. Don't wait around looking for love, just find someone that doesn't irritate you and hang out with them. It won't last, I guarantee that but you'll get over it and move on.

Trial and error = Finding love. Seriously.

love is something else entirely, I would recommend waiting until you are older because of some pseudo responsible adult spider sense but I'm no one's forgetin' parent, just use your head.

Being friends with someone of the opposite love will lead to a deeper relationship if you want it to (and they aren't resistant to the idea).
never been that way for me

It's a generalization.

No one rule holds true for every scenario, especially when it comes to people, which are all at heart, completely loving nuts.

The second you ask the intertubez for advice you probably just failed as hard as you could in a relationship.