Author Topic: Lego Stuff  (Read 917793 times)

That vehicle doesn't look like it'll go anywhere

That vehicle doesn't look like it'll go anywhere
Which.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62223044@N07/6909754314/in/photostream
Noone really commented but I spose I should give some info about it.

That's an opening shot me an my friend Kai animated for a series we're going to start.  We don't know what to call it yet.  It's about all the yellow minifigs rounding up the pale/skin colored minifigs in genocide.  It follows a pale resistance group.

That's an opening shot me an my friend Kai animated for a series we're going to start.  We don't know what to call it yet.  It's about all the yellow minifigs rounding up the pale/skin colored minifigs in genocide.  It follows a pale resistance group.
that's loving awesome.

Noone really commented but I spose I should give some info about it.

Those peaches.

I built a fortress.

Unpopulated

Populated

Interiors and such

From a minifig's POV

Attack!!

Leave constructive criticism please.

That's kinda small for a fortress (it looks more like an outpost) but still, great job.

Also upon closer inspection it's really dusty.

That's kinda small for a fortress (it looks more like an outpost) but still, great job.

Also upon closer inspection it's really dusty.

it is really loving dusty, these legos havent been touched in a while, they've just been on a table. I can post a picture of all of it if you'd like.

And by lego standards, that's pretty moderate for a fortress, but it is more of an outpost.

I love it.
I'll post ye some pictures of my current WIP.

it is really loving dusty, these legos havent been touched in a while, they've just been on a table. I can post a picture of all of it if you'd like.

Gah, how do you live with that? D:
I can't stand dustly legos, it's one of my few lego pet peeves.

And by lego standards, that's pretty moderate for a fortress, but it is more of an outpost.

Yeah, I suppose your right.

I'll post ye some pictures of my current WIP.

Cool, I really like the wing design. :D

Also

I made a LAAT/i gunship interior and put some clones in it, then tried to make a kind of "dramatic" picture with a lamp. It came out decent, though fuzzy (worked some paint.net magic to make it less fuzzy).
Edit: Worked some more paint.net magic to shoop in a geonosis background in the window. :D
The file's large though so if you're viewing it early it might still be as it was before.

And I was going to post a picture of my "Chirk Ruins" however the build has broken apart due to structural problems and I can't find the picture I took :c
It was a really good build too. Like, one of my best ever. :C
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:35:46 PM by Alteration »

Pretty cool. I would recommend focusing the camera differently, if possible, but I like it.

Pretty cool. I would recommend focusing the camera differently, if possible, but I like it.

Well it's pretty small so there aren't really alot of angle options.
And I can't move the camera out much more because it is litteraly just an interor with bricks jutted out of various places and the outside would be seen.

Well it's pretty small so there aren't really alot of angle options.
And I can't move the camera out much more because it is litteraly just an interor with bricks jutted out of various places and the outside would be seen.
Some cameras allow you to focus at different distances, but I know exactly what you're talking about.