Author Topic: Desperate TBM players  (Read 2642 times)

The game community is good, but the forum is a piece of stuff. TBM deserves a better forum.

"Yeah, give the Jesus Killer some respect."

and yet our game is better :P

Ohai
They just brown townly raped you with a comeback :|

IMHO, don't reply. Just leave it alone and they'll go back to fapping to furry research.

They just brown townly raped you with a comeback :|

IMHO, don't reply. Just leave it alone and they'll go back to fapping to furry research.
:[ They did didn't they
Lol Wedges post scared one of them so loving bad they think I'm badspots lawyer :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 11:53:12 AM by Jimmg »

That was quite possibly the worst attempt at trolling I have ever seen. Their response was so well thought out and concise it's astounding. They wrote a loving essay scoffing you and your legal reasoning. I'm flabbergasted.

That was quite possibly the worst attempt at trolling I have ever seen. Their response was so well thought out and concise it's astounding. They wrote a loving essay scoffing you and your legal reasoning. I'm flabbergasted.
I think they have been preparing.

I think they have been preparing.
Either that or you just got served.

Either that or you just got served.
Meh It was wedges post.  :cookieMonster: I just put it out there.

No that was loving handicapped, the forget were you thinking?

You guys can barely handle the starfishs around here without getting eaten alive, how are you going to attempt trolling other communities? Better yet, why would you want to? We'll just point and laugh at you when someone on the other side scorches you (which was around the 5th reply in your case).

No that was loving handicapped, the forget were you thinking?

You guys can barely handle the starfishs around here without getting eaten alive, how are you going to attempt trolling other communities? Better yet, why would you want to? We'll just point and laugh at you when someone on the other side scorches you (which was around the 5th reply in your case).
Meh the other guys dont phase me.

I would argue that it was successful, then again, I wrote it. :cookieMonster:

1. It managed to pull a long winded rebuttal out of someone with something I spun in about 3 minutes.
2. Dshiznit pulling the key.dat down off the file space was worth it.
3. Dshiznit seems to think it's a lawyer.

I started writing a response to what's his name's long post but decided I wouldn't let him goad me into admitting I'm not a lawyer (which I never actually said, they just assumed it from the language and dropping a 4 letter acronym). Plus my response started sounding like an apology.

(PS, if you're reading this Dshiznit and elrunethe2nd, circumventing the demo software by fooling it into thinking you have a legitimate offline copy to unlock features that you weren't intended to have is, in fact, a breach of the EULA. As to whether this would successfully hold up in court, you'd have to ask someone knowledgeable in law, of which I clearly am not. But the whole "1 person stealing the game doesn't hurt your sales" argument doesn't really fly, you might as well group that argument in with "It's not piracy if you download a game to see if you like it and then either buy it later or delete it after 24 hours." Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material is infringement, no matter what moral qualifiers you try and attach to it to keep a clean conscience.)

I would argue that it was successful, then again, I wrote it. :cookieMonster:

:cookieMonster: