Author Topic: Advice  (Read 2081 times)

There is a girl in my grade I really like. How do I tell her? This is stupid I know.......

You should never ask the Blockland community about anything.

Don't tell her, show her by the way you act around her. Be there for her

But make sure you don't let her know

You're 11, don't try and go out on a date. Just make friends with her. You kids are stupid.

Tell her you pick your boogers. The girls love men who do that. :cookieMonster:

You're 11, don't try and go out on a date. Just make friends with her. You kids are stupid.

Thats what I meant by saying that, just wait, and be her friend

Well do you have friends?

Don't tell her, show her by the way you act around her. Be there for her
But make sure you don't let her know
ya thats about it

I swear to heavens, if I see another minor so butt-hurt about finding some gf, I will have to do something drastic, unethical, and banned by the second Khitomer Accords. That's right, I'll river dance without my shirt on. Fear me.

I swear to heavens, if I see another minor so butt-hurt about finding some gf, I will have to do something drastic, unethical, and banned by the second Khitomer Accords. That's right, I'll river dance without my shirt on. Fear me.

:O /fear

when you say REALLY like, it implies (to msot poeple i know) that you love her and want to...your 11?....do..stuff to her...

:O

No, you can't! You musn't! /fear