Author Topic: Blockland Legends  (Read 12474 times)

Mh... that wasn't nice.

I know, don't go whine about it XD I'm not as *scout boy ass licker* as you guys would think.

I got no idea, but if you do understand, don't ask. HAX!

Oh now i get it. HACKOR DAMIT!

THIS TREAD IS GOING UNDER! HAX! LOCK IT!

Loel I kind of thought so. Unknown doesn't like clans ;-)

:cookieMonster: for spotting that entrepreneur en you get a rare Unknown's  :cookie: becouse your a good friend :)

this thread is handicapped

fact is, your handicapped for posting in a handicapped thread. LOCK DOWN Please so we can stop handicaping-around  :cookieMonster:

im am curios as to how many people have joind sence this thread was abandoned half a month ago?
sorry for posting if you get angry because of this

Wasn't the whole clan abandoned? No-one can join if it doesn't excist.

Ok, i'll tell you eveything about it.

From the beginning and untill now this entire caln/comunity/Cult thing was one big fraud. It was never intended for people to auctly join it. You can't join since it never existede.

So all in all, this is not a real, it was all a joke by me and a bit of entrepreneur en ^^ + all you people who auctly belived me. :D thanks

It was in some way, a test for me to see how well you all knew me. And as expected, only entrepreneur en knew me well enough to recognize I would never join a clan or even make one my self ^^ And yes,  you all fell for it, i had my fair share of fun XD
« Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 11:23:56 AM by The Unknown »