Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3931254 times)

just use your imagination for a bit
I joined some clan as the only modeler, so it will be okay now.

I joined some clan as the only modeler, so it will be okay now.
:cookieMonster: I've still never joined a clan

I've been messing with unity 3D today and I made some models for testing and set them out and built it into an exe, so if you want to play it here it is:
http://www.mediafire.com/?78btzwbv2ox1666
Its not fun, but theres some models.

That's actually really lovey

But why's the end pointy as forget
other than that it's beautiful
I saw it on a picture D:

shorten'd it a bit because i realized it was too long for a blockhead

and i made it less pointy and added a little thing at the front and it looks better i think

oh yeah and i made the handle bars better
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 07:33:53 AM by Nethog »

Computer tower. Also, don't apologize.
Well. When you asked if it was a joke, I thought it was a very serious case.

Noob blockhead got banhammered and dropped his coffee.

My first scene, I modelled the banhammer, the cup, and the fluid. The minifig isn't mine.

Finished Plasma Cutter model. The pickup model features a closed, no laser, model.
yespls

ned moar turning animation though :3

Hey, can I get some help for blender? My textures appear half-size on the model, and they don't show at all in the render. Help!

EDIT: I resized the base texture 400%, and the texture appears to be "blurry". I turned off "Mipmapping" in the preferences so that's not the problem.

The texture:

How it looks on the model:

It also looks like I didn't map it right to the edges but I zoomed in on the UV window and the texture matches the vertices almost perfectly. God, modeling is frustrating.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 07:50:08 PM by Captain Crazy »

Hey, can I get some help for blender? My textures appear half-size on the model, and they don't show at all in the render. Help!

What do you mean by half sized? And to get them to render you go into the material's section and turn texface on.