Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3854208 times)

forget forget forget DEMIAN, STOP, YOUR STEALING MY THUNDER WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS
EDIT: siba fights back with AWESOMENESS

Look animation works!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 02:13:51 PM by soba »

I don't know why but I have a feeling he stole the smg.
I had the exact same feeling.

Dont make me come over and pounge you in your faces.

naa, just kidding, i made the Mp5, i am just too lazy to proove it, and i suck hard at making grenades.
and trust me, it looks better smoothshaded then flatshaded. the grenade was just 5 minutes work too.
but the mp5 was about 4-5 hours.

i would gladly show you my other models, buuut i'm lazy. i will never in my life take a pictures of all my 25 models ingame. well, not today, in other hands.

Oh and i need help, some of my friends are animating my models in 3DS Max, and doesnt know how to export animations to MilkShape 3D, please help.

forget forget forget DEMIAN, STOP, YOUR STEALING MY THUNDER WITH YOUR AWESOMENESS
EDIT: siba fights back with AWESOMENESS

Look animation works!

Your thunder was lost when you didn't model the tank.

hell, it still looks tasty. and by half-assedly copy pasting things together it really fits in. minus the textures. :x

He didn't?

He didn't?
Well, technicly, that "model failure" isn't my fault, I took the default tank, stretched it, removed some stuff, duplicated the wheels 4X, then I went looking for an appropriate turret, found the abrams turret by stratofortress, and snapped em together

i've seen him model all sorts of guns

i doubt its stolen

i've seen him model all sorts of guns

i doubt its stolen

Thanks for the support :D

First attempt at making something artistic which is not ment for Blockalnd and using UV Textures.

Also apparently something's wrong with my renderer..

I just realized I made the paper a mirror. HOW loving AMAZING.

Back to Blockland:

« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 04:55:16 PM by LeetZero »

Hey, you can give an actual use to the radio wave projectile with that :D

Hey, you can give an actual use to the radio wave projectile with that :D

It's for a grenade pack I'm making. The one I shown is the contact grenade, using TT1's Stick Grenade script that makes the grenade explode once it hits any surface.

Modeled after this.

EDIT: It's only 24 faces, hehe.

it just looks like a silly stick.

I know, but it's one of my first using a reference. Speaking of which, when placing vertices one by one, how do I put on farther back than another?

He has a large pack of CoD4 weapons that he's still in the progress of making. He's making me an M40A3. =D