Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3848658 times)

Still got touch-ups to do before considered release. All the trucks have ugly rears. Wanna also figure out a way for tanker truck to have a destructive fiery explosion on death.

Looks like that plow truck has a very very smooth plow.

Still got touch-ups to do before considered release. All the trucks have ugly rears. Wanna also figure out a way for tanker truck to have a destructive fiery explosion on death.

Can't wait till then.

Plow looks odd. Do you use Blender?

Should have the ability to store stuff like pandan's container mod. :V

Should have the ability to store stuff like pandan's container mod. :V
I miss that mod D:

And i agree it should

Man, one thing that i would love to see implented as feature, shoot the tank of the tank truck and BOOM. ;P

Oh and they look nice.
Though i must agree on the plow, looks too smooth.

Sorry it has taken me forever to post a new tutorial for Blender. I have been finishing school up. Now that it is over i can focus all my attention of tutorials! Here is my newest one!
Refrence images step up

Lunar, you talk too close to your mic.
Anyways, cool tutorials. :D

Cool Predalien Hydra :D You made one after all. :D

I decided to recycle an old model from my model dump.

Barnabas, I'm gonna loving kill you and eat your babies if you don't release at least 3 vehicles, finished or not. There's so many of them and I masturbated to them all love them so much.

ugh i haven't modeled in forever

will probably be made into a playertype as practice for the rvc playertypes.
(the green visor's there because while the reference/base/ass is a monster hunter armor set i intend to use this as a "modernish" armor thing)

After complaining about my stuff.. Lol.