Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3907297 times)

Break it up children. Either way your both back in school. Lets start class c:

>Has no idea how to make models
stopid bictch ass hole! dont tell me how to run mi live!

run ur life! i dont like u!! asdf gu awey

Sock dwarf. WIP. Made it with my friend at his lan party. Now hes working on it.
He's making a dwarf fortress esque game, except 3d. I don't expect him to really do make it though. He never makes anything he says hes going to.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:19:44 AM by Tylale »

Just figured out how get models in blender in blockland as interiors

If you use blender 2.49b already, then skip step 1

Step 1:  Make the model in blender 2.5 that you like, and make sure all of the faces connect at some point

Step 2: (Optional, Make the model in 2.49b) be sure to delete the sun and camera, make sure the model is one group and you have the model selected before exporting, then export as quake 3 .map

Step 3: Open the .map file with torque constructor and export as legacy .dif

IN BLENDER

IN BLOCKLAND (textured in torque constructor)

« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 05:59:55 AM by soba »

Just figured out how to many nearly any model in blender an interior (.dif) that works with blockland
I accidentally the whole sentence. Also this is old news. I've been toying around with this for a year already but recently I've been having problems with it. The normals are inverted for whatever reason. Also it isn't a great way to do interiors since opening a .map file exported from Blender in Constructor duplicates EVERY face.

I accidentally the whole sentence. Also this is old news. I've been toying around with this for a year already but recently I've been having problems with it. The normals are inverted for whatever reason. Also it isn't a great way to do interiors since opening a .map file exported from Blender in Constructor duplicates EVERY face.
Duplicating every face seems to be the only way for the interior to collide with the player, you need to export it, open it, and export it again normally, It actually surprised me when the interior collided with the player first-hand

making a fire elemental thing that you turn into when you equip the staff C:

Why does he have claws on his feet?

WANT!

poop

If my feces looked like that I'd be a bit concerned for my health

He has claws since well its his elemental form being made

Duplicating every face seems to be the only way for the interior to collide with the player, you need to export it, open it, and export it again normally, It actually surprised me when the interior collided with the player first-hand
What? No.. I just export it normally and open it in Constructor and it's all messed up. In game I can through the walls and stuff.

fire stuff still not in front of staff head