Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3908548 times)

cool BOAT
You're only jealous because he did better than us.

that's a pretty sweet thing

You're only jealous because he did better than us.
the forget is your problem?

the forget is your problem?
There is no problem, I am making an observation. In my opinion, his model was better than both of ours.

There is no problem, I am making an observation. In my opinion, his model was better than both of ours.
I never said it wasn't.

I never said it wasn't.
Okay, so why did you ask if there was a problem?

Excuse me while I pull a stuntman and tell you guys to stop arguing with no insight on what's happening.

This is for models, not meanies :(

I never said it wasn't.
You asked in a way that made you sound angered for some reason

Excuse me while I pull a stuntman and tell you guys to stop arguing with no insight on what's happening.

This is for models, not meanies :(
YEAH LET US BURN TEH WICHES

That looks really loving cool. Something about those thrusters looks off, you should connect them to the body of the ship in a better fashion.

That looks really loving cool. Something about those thrusters looks off, you should connect them to the body of the ship in a better fashion.

Thanks! Yeah, the transition to the thrusters has been bothering me, I'm going to have another go at it tomorrow morning

Im almost done my Browning Mounted Machine gun. All I need to do is add the ammo box and bipod.

Oh and it is going to be for BL :3

I don't know whats with me lately and modeling big guns :/ Maybe I just like seeing red mist in the morning.