Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3917514 times)

I was wondering if anyone was willing to help, so here goes.

Well, ge main erro is really weird, all four of the screen are broken, the grey ones are completely gray and the 3D screen is all blue. When I try to load things, the model doesn't show, I can't zoom in or out and some points are randomly missing.

I've tried reinstalling but nothing works, any help anyone? I don't want to lose my models because I've suddenly gotten a deep interest.You come into the topic randomly to annoy me because you dislike me, please go away.
http://www.chumba.ch/chumbalum-soft/forum/

-snip-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! TOO loving COOL, PLEASE GET THAT INGAME

Thanks Bolt, you've changed since you came back, I like the new you.

Thanks yet again.
Haha, yeah, he has changed hasn't he, remember when badspot said "expect alts"? :cookieMonster:

Haha, yeah, he has changed hasn't he, remember when badspot said "expect alts"? :cookieMonster:
I think he actually forgot that I had 5 alts before that one, so of course I was coming back

didnt cost me anything either

I think he actually forgot that I had 5 alts before that one, so of course I was coming back

didnt cost me anything either
funny thing is, it would have never costed you anything, that is unless an IP change was required, what were your last 5 alts?

So? Half of the models I see made in blender are awful. It's bad for making blockland models unless you have blockland's style down.
I only use blender to export or animate.
It doesn't have to be blockland's style.
Everyone has their own style man.

and if it doesnt fit in blockland then its a stuffty style

and if it doesnt fit in blockland then its a stuffty style
That's your opinion man.

No it's pretty much fact.

Pity your fact is subjective as all hell. What person a thinks will suit might not match what person b thinks.

And updates
If you wonder why i upload images here, it's cause it takes a little less longer not to mention Flickr doesn't support PNG.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 04:48:20 PM by The Corporation »

Im not alone.