Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3905594 times)

I love the guidelines for mass effect weapons yndaaa

See now that's a fair enough reason, and the one you should have used from the start instead of playing fanboy

how much did it end up costing you?

330$ for  Autodesk Education Suite for Entertainment Creation 2012 Student Version (Perpetual)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:45:29 PM by Lunar »

330$ for  Autodesk Education Suite for Entertainment Creation 2012 Student Version (Perpetual)
since you pretty much went all in for Maya will you finish your tuts you said you were working on

but does it collapse into itself and fit conveniently on your back?

Yes. It does...

but I can't script that :panda:

Hatmod helmet. Lens is translucent, so you could see a blockhead's face through it.

since you pretty much went all in for Maya will you finish your tuts you said you were working on
I'm putting the finishing touches on it.
Also i'm not abandoning Blender at all. I still love it and will continue to use it and make tutorials for it. So don't sweat it! =)

jesus

have you ever used autodesk programs before you bought it? buying it seems crazy if you're not doing anything commercial. should have used a student lisence and then bought it when/if you do anything commercial

« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:53:21 PM by Lunar »

but does it collapse into itself and fit conveniently on your back?

And does it come with belts?

Yea I've been working in auto desk programs for about 2-3 years now. And I'm planning to do a lot of commercial stuff.
Good luck doing commercial stuff without a degree, though you could always be freelance.

Round grenades through a square barrel.

Make one where the shells come in pairs for the dual-barrel one and are both fired at once because why the forget not