Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3916645 times)

It's colors remind me of the Remmington i made

Been working on this model day n nite, this may be the final revision I don't know for sure.

It looks like you put a lot of polys into the side bevels, but really skimped on the barrel
:u
The side 'bevels' were a 6 sided cylinder that was scales accordingly to both sides.

I made an attempt at glass and water. Not sure why there's a black thing around the rim. The cup itself was pretty half-assed, though.

^Pentagons are interesting.
Hexagons <3

Hi!

Right click for the original size.

looks cool but for some reason i think the lighting is messed up :\

looks cool but for some reason i think the lighting is messed up :\

Yeah, I had to use a light because otherwise the features would have been invisible.

I made an attempt at glass and water. Not sure why there's a black thing around the rim. The cup itself was pretty half-assed, though.
Protip: water isn't blue like that in small amounts. Make it totally transparent unless you're making an ocean, in which case and a little, LITTLE bit of blue coloring and make it reflect the blue sky.

THE MORE YOU KNOWWWWWWWWW

Protip: water isn't blue like that in small amounts. Make it totally transparent unless you're making an ocean, in which case and a little, LITTLE bit of blue coloring and make it reflect the blue sky.

THE MORE YOU KNOWWWWWWWWW
but then you could barely see it ;c

CUPS
AND A PLATE

I'm learning that matching room size and scale to a photograph is troublesome.

but then you could barely see it ;c
Reflections and refraction, bro. Look at a glass of water and that's all you see.

Reflections and refraction, bro. Look at a glass of water and that's all you see.
How's the water in this one?

looks.. weird :o