Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3851491 times)

I think it will be fine when there are materials and proper lighting.

A joint effort of me and Hydralisk. He made the original model over which I modeled mine with conceptual assistance from him. I still need to do a little tweaking here and there. View for full res.

Body is 5 blockheads tall. Total of 10 blockheads with wings out. Rendered at 1400 triangles.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 11:58:07 AM by Demian »

Mesh looks very clean. No offence to Hydra, but sometimes his stuff ends up looking like a clutter of triangles.

A joint effort of me and Hydralisk. He made the original model over which I modeled mine with conceptual assistance from him. I still need to do a little tweaking here and there. View for full res.
-snip-
Body is 5 blockheads tall. Total of 10 blockheads with wings out. Rendered at 1400 triangles.

The Balrog from "The Lord Of The Rings"?

The Balrog from "The Lord Of The Rings"?
That's where it appeared first it seems.

That looks cool Demian (and Hydralisk). :)

Some small tweaks.

Those are cool 3D models - IM A BIG FAT richard SPAMMER SUCK ME PLEASE SPAM -

gtfo
jesus christ

Some small tweaks.
The guns i've seen lately look nice. :)

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:14:01 PM by Lunar »

playing with new computer's GPU
makes rendering a ton faster

1 min on this when on my old would take 10 mins

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:13:50 PM by Lunar »

impressive! what model of GPU?
nVidia GeForce GTX 670
I love it soooo

nVidia GeForce GTX 670
I love it soooo
Holy cow, Mr. Moneybags!

By the way, I don't see why you guys are secondary referencing me to the Balrog model.  I did a lot of it, Demian was kind enough to fix up the head and wings and clean up some polys because I was a bit stuck on the model.

Anyway, here's a near complete version of it:
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:09:38 PM by Yuggoth »

Holy cow, Mr. Moneybags!

By the way, I don't see why you guys are secondary referencing me to the Balrog model.  I did a lot of it, Demian was kind enough to fix up the head and wings and clean up some polys because I was a bit stuck on the model.

Anyway, here's a near complete version of it:

welcome back
and awesome.