Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3930612 times)

Lock n' load boys, we've got bigger guns now!

Share your thoughts on this gun please.

like the Beta-C mag, but you might want to something about the top of the gun, it's just too flat.... like a ridge or something might do.

Lock n' load boys, we've got bigger guns now!

Share your thoughts on this gun please.
That gun just looks... plain wrong...
Model is accurate though :D

That extruded dirt-guard-whatever-thing above the tire is way too low poly. There's also some weird line on the rounded corner. Looks like some edges there are marked sharp.
That jagged wheel arch has caught my eye before, I just haven't fixed it yet. As for the line along the top of the guard, it is meant to be there, it is made from two pieces then riveted together.

yeah i have a complaint derroith
the gun isn't big enough

it's taken several hours, but i think i've created a suitable model for such a device.

generic roadflare

Its a strider from HL2!
Despite how old this is I still wish it was finished :P

Despite how old this is I still wish it was finished :P
unfortunately due to crappy torque, it won't play well at all. you won't be able to handle it well, it will easily go down due to massive hitbox, and the spider-like legs will be of no use since it cant actually step over players because:
1: you can't animate bounds
2: bounds are defined in script, DATABLOCKS to boot too!
3: torque sucks and is too old

...how do i fix normals in blender for exporting again? the old glitch of resizing in object mode messed it up.

...how do i fix normals in blender for exporting again? the old glitch of resizing in object mode messed it up.
join the object to a cube, then delete the cube in edit mode. i suggest merging objects of similar materials or this can be a long process.

Whats the easiest modeling program for making blockland items
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:33:42 PM by LurBree »

Whats the easiest modeling program for making blockland iteams
iTeams
Now owned by Apple.

Whats the easiest modeling program for making blockland items
why would you want the easiest instead of the best?