Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3911117 times)

Just me or is the bottle in the rack hovering towards the neck?

Haha, I really appreciate all the discussion on my project while I was gone. I will be making the bottle on the rack pouring its contents onto the table, also I really love the idea of the perspiration. I'll see if I can make that. It still has a ton of work to do, but I'm really excited on how it is turning out. I'll be entering this project into the Blender Guru Photo Real contest. Wish me luck, and thank you for the support!
-snap-
Looking pretty good so far, good luck with the contest =D

Just me or is the bottle in the rack hovering towards the neck?
It's not just you.

boop bop
i know there are some really funky things going on, but it's pretty good for one of my first character models I guess.

Haha, I really appreciate all the discussion on my project while I was gone. I will be making the bottle on the rack pouring its contents onto the table, also I really love the idea of the perspiration. I'll see if I can make that. It still has a ton of work to do, but I'm really excited on how it is turning out. I'll be entering this project into the Blender Guru Photo Real contest. Wish me luck, and thank you for the support!

I think you'd need some harder shadows and something hanging on the wall or a shelf of wine?

Make a corkscrew on the table.

All I know how to use is Slab6 .-.

All I know how to use is Slab6 .-.
i've posted my voxel models before

Just realized.
Are you trying to make that glass look grainy?  It looks TOO grainy in that most recent post...

Just realized.
Are you trying to make that glass look grainy?  It looks TOO grainy in that most recent post...
I think that's a side-effect of rendering in cycles.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 08:10:12 PM by Lunar »

Lunar how much samples are you rendering at?

ARE PEE GEE!
-snip-

Ya gotta work on those handles and minor details bro

Ya gotta work on those handles and minor details bro
Yeah I know, but I'll update it later, the pic didn't show the handles well.
Looks flat.
I was referencing off of this: