Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 4177745 times)

how do
share your years of study, professor

WATER NEVER LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL

holy stuff after 3 years of trying to do it i finally made water that realistically collides and transitions into land

forget yesssss

Holy tits. HOLY. TITS.

I mistook that for a photo before I saw the edges of the water in the air

holy stuff after 3 years of trying to do it i finally made water that realistically collides and transitions into land

forget yesssss
Very nice.

how do
share your years of study, professor
Set the reflection, transparency, and specular levels to object falloff and set your terrain as the object. Sounds simple as hell, but it took a lot of tweaking.

My latest thing, progress has been slow, hoping to get a bit more done on it soon.

View for full size.

My latest thing, progress has been slow, hoping to get a bit more done on it soon.

View for full size.
holy-
that's really nice racer keep it up.

So what i just did is exported my first model, i hope i did it right. if anything it'll probably be little rookie mistakes like the model is to small or too big.

which i can fix.

ALSO
straight alpha- it seems to make the background black. ._.?

EEEHEEEEHEEE EHEEE
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:01:47 PM by KadeBL_ID12958 »

ALSO
straight alpha- it seems to make the background black. ._.?
Straight Alpha makes the render look like it isn't anti-aliased and on a black background in Blender, but once you save the image it looks fine.

View for full size.
How did you make the horizon fade and blend into the sky like that?

a really big plane i guess

No, it isn't a huge plane, the trick is to make sure there is no environment lighting/AO, and have a black world.

No, it isn't a huge plane, the trick is to make sure there is no environment lighting/AO, and have a black world.
Oh, so the single light source does all the work?

How did you make the horizon fade and blend into the sky like that?
Black world and a spot lamp/mist.