Author Topic: The new and improved 3D model topic!  (Read 3853958 times)

Any modeling tips?

yes:

If you are using Blender, extrude is your friend. :D

Also, that cube is more then it seems ;)

I use extrude, but then it looks too blocky.

one way to fix that is to press 'w' while selected to part of the model in edit mode and select 'bevel' from the drop-down menu that come up.

It gives this kind of effect to a cube:

I know, but I mean like they have no detail at all.

one way to fix that is to press 'w' while selected to part of the model in edit mode and select 'bevel' from the drop-down menu that come up.
-snip-

You could do that the entire loving time?

Ive been doing it by hand....

I know how 2 do nothing with blender.

don't get no where.

How do you do it by hand?

Pencil and paper and straw and a little ductape.

Then you somehow get it onto a cd, Its just common sense.

I duplicate the shape, make it smaller, position it in the right place,then connect the corners of the old shape to the the new one.

WALA Id get one face on that cube Army posted.

What could the cube be...

Interesting, very interesting..

As much that I have seen of Gravity, I have come to a liking of his models. Though, the grenade could use work, but why add the extra polys if it is just an exploding weapon. Not like you'll see it much longer after it is thrown.

Secondly, I think it's a little bitchy to be accusing him of being "Gikon" and then pounding him for his models. So let's move on with the thread, and keep showing some models. (Cue shutting the forget up)
I'm pretty sure GC has a new model for the grenade. Download the pack and spawn the "grenade" ingame.

Let's go ask Florian Schneider, then.
Once I started making this website but after 3 days or something... I stopped working on it :P

I'm pretty sure GC has a new model for the grenade. Download the pack and spawn the "grenade" ingame.
Yes. I just was too lazy to make new images.

Haha, bitch just got caught.

More model theft.
Haha bitch, wrong. I don't even try to prove it, you would strain the truth again. And now crawl back into the hole you once came from.